Heat Stress in Construction Environments - CD ROM
"Heat Stress in Construction Environments" reminds employees that heat-related illnesses can occur in many situations, and reviews what can be done to address these situations. The program also discusses fundamental information on heat stress and other heat-related illnesses. Topics covered in these products include:
- Situations that can cause heat-related illnesses.
- Heat stress and the body's cooling system.
- Other heat-related illnesses.
- Preparing to work in hot environments.
- Engineering controls.
- Treating heat-related illnesses.
- and more!