Hazard Communication in Construction Environments - CD ROM
Created specifically to assist building and construction companies of all types in complying with federal, state and municipal Hazard Communication regulations, this kit also addresses the major education and training requirements in these "chemical hazard" laws. MARCOM's training products on "Hazard Communication in Construction Environments" both introduce employees to the Hazard Communication regulations and provide training on the various types of chemicals found in building and construction environments. Topics covered in these products include:
- GHS Safety Data Sheets and container labels.
- Toxins, corrosives and irritants.
- Flammables, combustibles and gases.
- Carcinogens and radiation.
- Exposure situations.
- Personal protective equipment and chemical storage.
- Spills and cleanup.
- and more.