Conflict Resolution in the Office - CD ROM
"Conflict Resolution in the Office" discusses the techniques and strategies that can be used to limit the damage and disruption conflict can cause in the workplace. They show employees that when difficult situations are dealt with in a calm and unemotional way, compromise and collaboration are possible... and a lot can be gained from resolving a conflict. Topics covered in these products include:
- The consequences of conflict and how it can disrupt the workplace.
- How resolving workplace conflict is an integral part of everyone's job.
- The common causes of workplace conflict and how to recognize them.
- Diffusing disagreements before they get out of hand.
- The damage that escalating conflict and violence can do to an organization.
- How collaboration can be a valuable tool in resolving conflicts.
- How to apply proven conflict resolution techniques and strategies.
- and more!